Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Back at work...

Going back wasn't as hard as I thought. In fact, I kind of welcomed it, especially after the time I had with Alayna last week. I actually was looking forward to the break. I was so nervous about getting three people together and out the house on time. Well I did it with time to spare.

Alayna did great at daycare (or so they say). She slept most of the day and only started "acting up" about 30 mins before I came to pick her up. When I got there, she was laying in a crib cooing at the baby in the mirror. Of course she was stuck on me the entire evening! Hope the rest of the week goes as smoothly.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

yay raquel! so glad to hear she is doing well. :) i feel like time has flown! i can't believe you're already back. can't wait to see more pics!!