Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Now, I need to get you all caught up to date. For those that don't know, I'm pregnant with #2. I know "by time", but things happen, and Carl and I are finally ready and able to continue growing our family.




We announced the news to family on my Birthday/ Father's Day June 15th.


Our due date is January 28th and we're extremely excited, especially Kayla. She rubs my tummy and kisses the baby goodnight.


Boy or Girl- Humm good question. We're going to wait- it makes the day even special!


Kayla is now 7 and is growing up fast. I'm amazed at the stuff she talks about- ooh and she is nosey (and will spill the beans). So be careful what you say around her! I guess she's a tween because she is into makeup, hair, clothes and shoes. She also loves HSM, Hannah Montana, Camp Rock and The Jonas Brothers.



That's all I have for now. Blog with ya later!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

yay!!! i love it! i've fallen really behind on mine, but you've inspired me to post :)

i just realized jan is only 4 months away!!!!!