Thursday, October 9, 2008

Starting to make progress

This week I finally feel the need to get off my butt and start preparing for the baby's arrival. So far the only thing I have is a crib from my boss and one outfit I bought from JC Penney's. So yesterday I checked out ebay for some nursery decor and found the perfect bedding set. Best of all I was able to purchase 13 pcs for only $49.99- brand new! I can't wait to receive the package. A pic is below.


The funniest thing happened last Friday. Carl and I went to a wedding and of course I was ready to eat as soon as we got there. Well I was standing in the food line while Carl was getting drinks. A friend of mine told me the "good" food was in another room, so I got out of line and walked up to Carl (or so I thought), rubbed his back and told him "Bey, I heard the real food is on the next room". Well the guy turned around and was looking at me weird. The funniest part was that Carl was right behind him, looking at the whole thing, but never said a word. I was so embarrassed!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

lol! thats hilarious, hahaha. i hope you weren't too embarrassed to eat :) i did that when i was younger looking for my mom in the store...i grabbed some lady's leg instead..oops!